Pricing and Availability
- All items listed on our website include GST and are calculated in Australian Dollars. All overseas orders will be processed excluding GST.
- Prices on the website are subject to alteration without notice. E & O.E.
- We endeavour to have all items on our website in stock. If we are unable to supply an item, it will be backordered and shipped to you FREIGHT FREE as soon as it is available. All items are charged at the time of Checkout. No items will be backordered for overseas orders.
- In some cases a backorderd item may be discontinued. In this instance we will advise you by email and/or fax to offer an available substitute or refund.
- Dominie Pty Ltd uses a secure online payment gateway. Online payments are made via SecurePay. Payment will be processed at time of ordering.
- Account enquiries can be made by phoning (02) 9938 8686 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSW - $9.95.
- All other Australian States - $12.95.
- Any order under $10.00 (Incl. GST) - $4.95
|Order Value (Excl. GST)
|$0 to $100
|$100.01 to $250
|$250.01 to $500
|$500.01 to $1500
|$1500.01 to $5000
|$5000.01 to $10000
- Additional delivery charges may apply to overseas orders depending on the size of the order.
- Please be aware that occasionally other countries charge the customer an import customs fee. Dominie Educational Superstore is unable to anticipate if an overseas order will attract this fee. If charged, this fee remains the responsibilty of the customer.
- Delivery charges are subject to alteration without notice. E & O.E.
- Orders placed online at different times cannot be combined into one delivery.
Click here to download a PDF version of the Returns Policy.
Please check your order promptly. If your order is incorrect, please follow the guidelines below:
- Requests for a Return Authorisation must be made to our Returns Department within 7 working days of receipt of your order. Failure to advise Dominie within 7 working days may result in your request being declined.
- Return Authorisations will not be provided if you change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- Return Authorisations will not be provided for the following items: software, videos, CDs, sale items, study guides, and resources that include CDs. These items are recognised as being FIRM SALE.
- Once the return request has been received, Dominie will fax or email you back a Return Authorisation form. Goods authorised to be returned must be received by Dominie within a two week period of the date of the Return Authorisation.
- Dominie will only accept goods returned in mint condition and without school names, stickers or other visible signs of defacement. Goods not eligible for credit will be returned to the customer.
- The customer remains responsible for the delivery charge on the initial invoice.
- The cost of freight to return goods to Dominie remains the responsibility of the customer making the returns request.
- Returned goods that fail to reach Dominie remain the senders responsibility and Dominie is entitled to full payment for the cost of said goods.
- The cost of returning faulty goods or incorrectly supplied items are exempt from this policy.
In order to promptly credit your return goods must:
- Be clearly marked RETURNS and directed to the above address
- Include a copy of the original invoice
- Include a copy of the Return Authorisation form.
- Purchases made by cash, credit card or cheque in the Dominie Superstore, must be returned in person to the Dominie Superstore with the register receipt within 14 days of purchase.